Day 1 at HK!
- Review: 2015 — I’ve been putting off the thought of writing this post for a while now because I was afraid that I would unexpectedly fail my last semester or not meet some graduation requirements (Which is extremely possible for me from my record of forgetting to SU my modules and causing me to NEED to get an [...]
- Woes of a Food Blogger – a rant... — I wanted to do a review initially, but I’ve been really peeved about comments I’ve received from people I know/don’t know, basically everyone, who assumes that being a food instagrammer/blogger is damn shiok, because we get to eat free food all the time. Hence, the following post. First and very foremost, I would LOVE to clear [...]
- Life of ExplodedKnee: 10 Weeks On. — Today, I teared while attempting my first Leg Day in the gym. Yes, I’m a crybaby and a loser. Yes it hurt like a little bitch, but real (wo)men don’t cry from pain. I was just feeling really amazed by the fact that how quickly I’ve progressed since my langbei post-op days 10 weeks ago, when even breathing hurt. [...]
- A Week in Life of ExplodedKnee — Ever since I blew out (not up, mind you) my knee, I’m known to everyone around me as Explodedknee, and no longer Explodingbelly. Hence, the title. Even though my belly has been exploding more than before with all that inactivity. This is going to be an extremely long post, because I’ve got a lot to [...]
- Because life is unfair lor. — “You know it’s not fair that I’ve worked so hard, and everything is just gone in the matter of seconds.” “That’s life. You can earn tons of money, have huge house and a great family, and then you die the next day.” “That’s true. But.. I really worked so hard for this…” “Nothing in this [...]